Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mother's Day

You know why I hate mother's day? *oh snap* haha I hate it cause a lot of people use mother's day as an excuse to pamper your mother. You might be wondering, "whats so wrong bout that riz the hensem?" Well here is why I think it is wrong.

To me, I believe that everyday is mother's day. Why pick one day where you can be EXTRA nice to your mom. I am EXTRA nice to my mom everyday. Ever heard this conversation before?

Dude1: Eh what you doing for your mom ah?

Dude2: Ah? zho mei? Must do things for my mom?

Dude1: Oih tomollo is mother day lo!

Dude2: Eh, tomollo ah? yeah hoh.

Dude1: Haiyooo, you ah no use one. I buy my mom frowers and nice big big chocorate.
suspensive(expensive) you know! My mama sure like it one.

Dude2: Sei lorrrr, I dont have money. She la never give me my arrowance, see now!
how to buy plesent now?

Dude1: aiyooo okay la nonnit think bout it d. Lai lai dota finish load d.

Dude2: Diu, today I pick lina. If I win I dedicate to my mader. cause my mother lame
is ..* first blood* tiu, haven anything die d.

See how people are now days. They are just not appreciative of their mom. For those of you who have participate in a conversation like this I have a message for you all.

YOU THINK IT IS EASY AR GIVE BIRTH TO YOU PEOPLE! YOU TRY TO SQUEEZE A HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND SEE HOW PAIN ONOT! THEN AFTER YOU BORN YOU THINK YOU A NICE BABY KA? OYH EVERYNIGHT YOU MAKE NOISE PEOPLE CANNOT SLEEP YOU KNOW? THEN GROW UP MOTHER GIVE YOU MONEY YOU GO PLAY DOTA THEN PLAY POKER UNTIL POKAI ALREADY CANNOT BUY MOTHERS DAY GIFT. You memang champion!

For the rest of us who love our mothers from the very core! Lets show our mommys how everyday should be:



KTHXBAI!

No comments:

Post a Comment