Friday, May 7, 2010

Overappreciated and Underapreciated songs

You know how now days we have songs that aren't just cool enough. Remember those times when music was still gaddaymn good! I mean look at what we have now:




wtf? Rubbish!


A DISGRACE to the music industry. These new artists are just no match for the old school! I mean what ever happened to the cool people like



(Limp Bizkit)
(Run DMC)


(Jay-z)


Ya knaw what I mean? Last time Music was cool cause it taught you valuable lessons like in "Shaggy- It wasn't me" It taught you the real meaning of being a player and how not to get caught..just say it wasn't me! and there was that song by "Limp Bizkit-Rollin'". This song might contain a lot of swearing and what not but it simply meant keep living! And now the current era things are just dumb. Artist are just making a quick buck by stringing a few words together and repeating over and over again just to make it catchy Eg:







The King of Repeatition lyrics are The Effin MataHitamKacangPea or matsalleh people say black eyed peas.
I gotta feeling
Imma be
shut up
boom boom pow
I mean WTF do you learn from this. I call tis running out of ideas! or in their case running out of weed to smoke to create ideas.But at least they are not half as bad as this guy. He is the newest and freshest singer on the gay block. I present to you:
Justin Wiener
Okay you guys might hate me for this but come on! Have you seen his videos! He is just trying to damn hard. It's not cool to try too hard. Plus he made this little girl cry :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTCm8tdHkfI&NR=1&feature=fvwp:

Good Job Justin Wiener!

Okay enough of all this rants! The best song on earth has recently sufaced in the world of youtube. I found it while just surfing around youtube and I honestly think this guys are underappreciated! Someone give them a record label.

Here it is:





KTHXBAI!

1 comment: