

Okay I hope you have watched at least one of these movies. (I'm gay cause I waatched all three) If you haven't then go to www.redtube.com and go watch some porn because that's what stereotypical-I-dont-watch-sappy-movies-guys would do.
Anyways, the point of this post is that, do you realise that these type of movies are extremely cheesy and they are some what similar? It seems like they were all produced by the same damn cheesy guy. Think about it. Look it doesn't take much to come up with this kinda movies. I'll show you.
Scene 1: guy does something to get girl's attention
scene 2: girl give's guy the attention
scene 3: make out session in the rain/in the middle of the street/(insert weird
place)
scene 4: Music montage of good times they both have. (preferably with sappy music)
scene 5: complication/break up/go to war/separation/" Im sick "
scene 6: A lot of tears/music montage of sadness/ (your living room tissue box
empties)
scene 7: this scene is special. This scene is the reason why I made this post.
In scene 7 is where all hell breaks lose. All of the craziness to why we guys are perceived as ***holes :)
You see ladies and gentlemen, what will happen in scene 7 can be separated from two points of view. Let's start of with the guys point of view.
See what we simple minded men will be concentrating more on is the action/booty that the male part in the movie is getting. All that steamy make out sessions and crazy sex in the rain kinda thing. See when men see such a thing only one question pops out in their mind.
What is this guy in this movies is doing right to deserve all that?
So If you realise, men only will remember the movie up to scene 3. This is why men do not cry when the ending comes. They are still pondering about scene 3. From scene 3 onwwards the male brain is pre-occupied thinking about and at the same time only paying attention to what the male character in the movie is doing. The male brain would pay 100% attention to what the male character is doing because in their brain this is what's going on.
"If that dude behaves like that and gets booty, what If I do? *horny face* "
Funny thing is after the whole movie is over. They would say that the movie is a waste of time and it is all a whole load of crap.Ofcouse this is just a cover up, they actually think the movie IS BRILLIANT!
Now for the women.
Women will literally watch the whole movie rather than drooling over a 2 minute make out scene. They would do what all women do. They FEEL for the characters. They relate to every situation that happens in the movie. The most important scene to women is always the ending of the movie or scene 7. And when this scene comes all hell breaks lose in the women's mind.Something along the lines of:
"OMG, did you see that?" *THE TURN*
Remember how I said scene 7 kills most men. Scene 7 is so significant in todays perception of what a great/awesome/dreamy/sweet/desirable guy is.Although we human beings know that a movie is just a movie. Beating all logic that god gave us as humans, the movie subconsciously will seep into our minds which will then influence our perception. In this case it influences the womens perception towards men unconsciously!(I said Unconsciously so dont come to me and say No I dont. the truth is you do. you just dont know.)
Now I'll explain about *THE TURN* Haha I love this. The turn is what the women does after expressing how amazing scene 7 is and looks at her male counterpart/boyfriend/fiancee/husband. And a message to all men out there. When this happens if you want some action PRETEND AS IF YOU KNOW WHAT SHE IS TALKING ABOUT BEFORE SHE TURNS AWAY. See during *THE TURN* what women see is that their male counterpart is still slobbering and drooling over scene 3 and it makes them look worthless and an immediate comparison will be made between macho notebook man on the screen and towards a drooling horny boyfriend next to her. YOU WILL LOSE THE COMPARISON.
So both the man and the woman will part ways having this in their mind.
Man: "Damn I gotta have six packs to get some booty"
Woman: "I dont think my boyfriend is blablablablablablabla" sorry im a guy, since
when it matters what women say :P hahahaha you love me.
KTHXBAI!
No comments:
Post a Comment